CSC has 3 paddle courts and a paddle hut available to all members, adults and children, year-round. The game is a lot of fun to play and becoming more popular every year! Please contact any of the names below to learn about paddle opportunities, check court times, or to make sure the club gate can be open at a specific time. We always welcome new players!
Members are asked to pay a fee each year to CSC to cover court fees. Competitors in inter-club matches join MAPTA (paddle association) for a fee. Please visit the MAPTA website for more information (website found under the “links” tab)
The club is always looking for new players! If you enjoy racquet sports and like a winter workout you will love it! Contact one of our paddle representatives for more information.
The women have 3 teams competing in inter-club play.
- Cup 3 Captain Sissy Nye at email@example.com Monday Mornings
- Cup 4 Captains Laura Luker at firstname.lastname@example.org Wednesday Mornings
- Cup 7 Captain Allyson Henkel at email@example.com Wednesday Mornings
The men have 4 teams competing in inter-club play.
- Division 1 Captain Trevor McAndrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division 3 Captain Tim Chung at email@example.com
- Division 4 Captain Todd Charrington at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division 9 Captain Todd Charrington at email@example.com
The following is the link for the online court reservation system: http://conestogaswimclub.onlinecourtreservations.com/Reservations.asp
If you have any questions or having difficulty getting into the site, please contact Laura Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.