About Conestoga Swim Club

The Conestoga Swim Club is a not-for-profit corporation organized and existing under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It has been formed to provide for its members, their immediate families and guests, swimming, recreational and social facilities and in furthering these purposes to own, maintain, lease and operate a swimming pool, club house, and other necessary property with high standards of moral, legal and educational nature.

The club opened in 1955. This is our 64th year in operation. The first bond holders were John (Jack) and Ruth Reynolds in November 1954. Jack Reynolds sought support for the idea of a swim club and went around Radnor Township to gather support and obtain members.

In 1977 the original site of the pool was moved to its current location which was formerly the upper parking lot of the old pool. The old pool is now covered by the south-bound lane of the Blue Route – I-476. The funds paid by the state for the land allowed Conestoga to build a new pool, club house, tennis courts and platform tennis courts.

Manager: Andrea McMenamin

Andrea McMenamin: Swim Team Manager at Conestoga Swim ClubAndrea McMenamin, born and raised in Rosemont/Garrett Hill, PA. She became a member of the Conestoga Swim Club when her family joined the club back in the early 1970’s. Andrea began working at Conestoga as a Lifeguard. Since then she has held the following positions; Assistant Swim Coach, Head Swim Coach, Assistant Manager and currently Manager. Andrea took over for Bill DeLuca, her mentor and beloved CSC Manager for many years prior. Andrea has worked at Conestoga for 34 years. She is a teacher at Radnor Middle School running the Emotional Support Program and is the Special Education Chair. Andrea and her husband Jim have been married for 28 years. They have two children, Colton, 21 and Connor, 18 who are avid ice hockey players. Colton played Junior Hockey in the NAHL with the Aston Rebels and now attends Stevenson University, playing Varsity Ice Hockey. Connor graduated from Sioux City East High School, Iowa, where he played in the USHL for the Sioux City Musketeers. He will play a 2nd USHL season and will attend Penn State in 2018. Andrea enjoys being with her family and 2 dogs (Morgan & Bailey), spending time at the shore, sports and traveling to ice hockey rinks all over to cheer on her boys.

Email Andrea: click here

Assistant Managers

Brandon Musselman

Brandon Musselman

  • Coaches baseball at Lower Merion HS, Travel Baseball Coach
  • Enjoys going to Cape May and playing video games
  • Has a corgi named Brady (after Tom Brady)
  • Graduate of Radnor HS
Zach Pepper

Zach Pepper

  • 2020 graduate of Loyola University Maryland
  • Degree inaccounting & minor in information systems
  • Starts full-time work with SEI Investments in August
  • Enjoys golf, the beach, and spike ball
  • Was on Loyola Rowing team for three years and lifeguarded at school’s aquatic center
  • Graduate of Radnor HS
Kyle Addis

Kyle Addis

  • Rising junior at Franklin & Marshall College
  • Business major, interested in architecture + real estate
  • Plays football at F&M
  • Graduate of Radnor HS
  • Swam for 14 years on the CSC swim team!